If you want to expand the possibility of the type of work you can do beyond your day job, then you must listen to this episode and learn about refugee advocate Dr. Michelle Dimasi. Michelle has worked on economic empowerment of women, unaccompanied asylum seeker minors and human rights for over a decade while living in Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, and on Christmas Island, off the coast of Australia. In this podcast , Michelle shares how her work found her. Listen to hear about the clues the universe kept sending Michelle until they were too numerous and obvious to miss. We discuss how to follow the clues you receive and do work or volunteering that brings you joy and purpose. Michelle shares why she is pulled to helping refugees and how this is the work she will do her entire life. We also discuss a few simple ways you can get involved in your own community.
Learn more about Michelle
- Follow the Meant For It podcast on Instagram @meantforit
- Reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to say hello or recommend somone for a future episode.
- Go to our website www.meantforit.com for past episodes.
- If you enjoy this episode, please share it with a friend!
- Please leave us a review on itunes